Sunday, March 10, 2013

4 months to go!



My passport came!


I'm so excited to start my year in Peru!  I have a countdown app on my phone that is set for my departure date- July 28th.  I'll end every post from now on with a countdown.
 
What have I been up to, you may ask? Well, I've been desperately waiting for spring.  Every time it seems like the snow is melting away and the sun is coming out, we get hit with a snow storm.  I've been working hard on finishing an online math course before summer and planning my sophomore project at my school. School has been tedious but I just have to remember that in 4 months I'll be living in South America and having (hopefully) the time of my life.

Still no news on my city or family.  I just want to be able to say "I'm going to be living in _______, Peru!" Hopefully I'll know within the next month or so.

I LEAVE FOR PERU IN:  139 days

No comments:

Post a Comment