Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm off on another trip!

Can you believe it?  I just got back from a trip to the jungle, what, last week?  And already, I'm leaving again, but this time to Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Puno, and Lake Titicaca!  I'm leaving Thursday, veeeery early in the morning, flying from Lima to Cuzco.  And then I'll return on the 15th, I think... it should be a fun trip!  I just hope it's not too exhausting... as much as I love our Rotary trips, typically our days are so packed full of activities and our schedules are so crammed that we end up having to get up at 6 AM and end up in bed at 1 PM...and if you're not aware, sleep/naps are one of my favorite things in life, and I really do not appreciate them being taken away ahaha. The trips are fun, and at the same time, kind of stressful, due to the constant traveling, packing, unpacking, rushing, trying to fit in as many things as possible, traveling in 4 different buses per day, changing of plans, just everything.

But it should be a good time ahaha.

So it'll be a while until I post again. 
Chauuuu
-Ginga

No comments:

Post a Comment