Sunday, March 23, 2014

Party

It's been a while since I've posted. It's weird, I'm really busy and go out pretty much every day, but then I sit down to write a blog post and can't remember a darn thing I did before today.  It's hard enough remembering yesterday!  I do remember that a few days ago, I went out to dinner with a bunch of exchange students, a few peruvians, and Connor's family (real family) who had come to visit him from Florida.  We had pollo a la brasa.  

And a few days ago I got invited to a party (well, my friends got invited and were told I could come hahaha) and I wanted to go but it was a bit far from where I live so I wasn't sure how I would get home afterwards.  So I ended up staying the night at Chachi's house! hahaha.  So yesterday late afternoon I got all my stuff together and took my normal bus route and then walked to Chachi's house.  A little later we headed off to the party with another girl that we went to school with.  We ended up getting there around 10 I think.  At first I was a bit bored but later in the night, a bunch of our friends from school came and even another exchange student came and it was a lot more fun after that.  So me and my friends from school (Me, Chachi, Andre, Vannia, Eduardo, Ian, Yllen, maybe some others I'm forgetting) were sitting around in a chair circle just laughing and having a good time, it was nice.  I didn't know anyone else at the party really, because it was thrown by a friend of a friend haha.  Teenagers here seem to be more social smokers than anything.  I don't know any teen here (none that I've met at least) that smokes regularly, but a lot of my friends do smoke at parties.  A few choose not to smoke at all, however.  I have not indulged in any smoking or drinking, just throwing that out there lol.  At 2 the party started to end and they started cleaning up, we were hanging outside until about 2:30 and left around then.  I stayed the night at Chachi's house (this was confirmed beforehand up by my host mother and Chachi's mom just so that's clear lol)(and in different rooms (different floors of the house actually)) and so we ended up going to bed around 3.  Then if you can believe it, we got up at 7 (they were a comfortable 4 hours of sleep) to get ready to go to a rotary event at my old school, Colegio Santa Rosa de Lima.  The event was to inform all of the peruvian students here in Lima that will be going on exchange at the end of this summer about exchange and about the countries they'd be going to.  So each country group had a table set up with decorations, flags, some food, music, and info about their countries.  I haven't gotten the photos off my camera yet so I'll talk more about that and add the pictures in my next post.

Byeeeee
-Ginga


No comments:

Post a Comment