Thursday, May 2, 2013

A little more official..? But not really haha

Ok, so Joseline said they had their rotary meeting and discussed the host families, and here is what she told me :  Emilie, from Denmark, will live with Isabella Jady's family (she had messaged me earlier in the week), and I will live with a different family (I think I will live with Isabella Jady's family later in the year, and probably with Joseline's family as well).  I added my first host mother on facebook (Ana Maria) and talked with her a little bit.  Haha don't be worried if you are extremely confused with all these different people/families -- so am I!  haha it's hard to remember.  This family also lives in San Isidro, Lima.  I will have a host sister, Grace (15) who will be leaving in August to be an exchange student in Illinois, so we will only live together for about a month.  I also have 3 host brothers:  Jim and Bruno (twins- 23) and Christian (24)... who will all live in the house along with their dog, Nossa. lol. 

San Isidro!  Main financial and business district from what I understand.


Chau
-Ginger

DAYS TO PERU: 86

No comments:

Post a Comment