Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nuthin'

I posted a picture of the pins I made on a rotary exchange facebook group and sooo many people loved them and wanted to know how to make them!  So I made a video showing how to make them :)

This is the link to it if you would like to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeSp4VVhLo

Other than that, I don't know that I really have much to say.  We have about 4 or so weeks of school left, then after that I'll have about a month and a half of summer before departing for Peru.  I'm looking forward to the break.  I've been working really hard (dishin' that custard at Culver's ;) )  not to mention tying up all the loose ends at school (finishing an online math course that, at this moment, I've sunk about 140 hours into..., sophomore year project on Rotary Youth Exchange, etc).  I think I'll also end up taking the ACT because I can take it now or I can take it my senior year, and I have a feeling I'm not going to retain very much information over the course of a year...  anyways, it's been a busy and stressful year and I am looking forward to summer.  I plan on watching a lot (too much) of One Tree Hill, packing, napping, and repacking.  Yeah, that's basically the extent my plans at this point.  :)

Everyone is beginning to find out their cities, families, and clubs (some still only have the district, though).  It was kind of an interesting scenario for me, having no information WHATSOEVER one day, and having all three families, club, and school the next.

It's all getting pretty real, pretty fast!
Catch ya on the flip side.
-Ginger

P.S  If anyone has any questions or whatever, feel free to leave a comment!!  

DAYS TO PERU:  80
San Isidro!  ... Again   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment