Thursday, May 30, 2013

Awards Night and Presentation

We had our final project presentations and an awards night last night at the charter school.  My project was on Rotary Youth Exchange, so I wore my blazer ;)  I looked so spiffy lol.


hahaha my presentation face.

I won a Mathematics Award, a Community Builder Award, and an award for Academic Excellence!

My advisor!  He has lived and taught in Bolivia and has traveled a lot.

PS:  I came across another Wisconsinite that will be going to Lima!!  He is more from the southern/central part of the state though.

I have a week left of school... SO SOON!!!  Once school is over, I'll have about a month left of work.  Gotta have sufficient cash if I want to indulge in alpaca sweaters! (that is literally a dream of mine).  If I don't come home with an alpaca sweater, I will have failed in my duties as an exchange student. Same with panpipes.  haha.

Peace.
-Ginger

DAYS TO PERU: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment