Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where I will be living!

My oldest host brother (Christian-24) emailed me a few photos of the house and the view from the third floor.  He told me the first floor is mainly for visitors, the second floor has some bedrooms and the dining room, and my room will be on the third floor.  In the last picture, you can see a tall skyscraper off to the left (Pretty sure its a bank).  You can click the pictures to make them larger.






Apparently this is winter in Lima.  Gloomy, foggy, but very rarely does it actually rain.  

Christian said they live in the middle of the city in the financial center, 30 minutes from the beach, the andes, and the airport.  And also, their grandmother lives with them.

This is where it's located on google maps:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=las+castanitas+186,+San+Isidro,+Lima,+Peru&hl=en&ll=-12.092367,-77.023773&spn=0.190345,0.338173&hnear=Castanitas,+San+Isidro+District,+Lima+Region,+Peru&t=m&z=12


-Ginger
P.S :  I edit the layout and colors of this blog, like, twice a week.   So that's why it keeps changing.

DAYS TO PERU: 66

No comments:

Post a Comment