Saturday, April 5, 2014

Recovery

Hi people, it is day 5 of recovery, and I am officially out of pain pills.  But that's okay because I don't have that much pain anymore.  I am doing a lot better, I walk significantly faster (although the balls of my feet hurt quite a bit from the impact of the jump) and my palms and wrists are a little bruised but they just look terrible and fortunately don't feel terrible.  My physical state is probably better than my mental state at this point (staying home all day gets me down quite a bit) but within a few days I will be a lot better and will hopefully be able to start going out normally again.  Unfortunately that will also mean that I will be expected to return to university (which would be fine if I were in my third host family like I'm supposed to be, and would be only 30 minutes away instead of 1 1/2 hours away).  Anyways, I'm hoping one of these days Chachi will be able to come over so we can order pizza and watch movies.  And hopefully on Eduardo's day off we can go to the movie theater.  And my friend Andre owes me a batch of cookies and said he'd buy a mix so we can make them at my house.  So those are all things to look forward to.  I have to keep those things in my mind to keep me positive. 

What have I been up to during my recovery...I have been watching a ton of movies online, like 6 hours worth of x-men (always makes me happy), this morning watched Wreck it Ralph (great movie), today will be watching part 1 and 2 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  So yeah.  That's it.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment