Thursday, April 17, 2014

School

Now that I'm living a bit closer to USIL, I've been attending more regularly.  I have class Tuesday-Friday (with Monday, Saturday, and Sunday off, yay).  I have class starting at 9 in the morning, and normally have class until 11 or 1, leaving me with either a 2 hour or 4 hour break before my 3-5 spanish class.  I have only attended 2 days of spanish class so far but I think they will actually be helpful.  An example of something I've learned:

'Do you remember the girl I talked to you about?' Normally I would translate this to "Te acuerdas de la chica de que te hable?' but I learned that the correct translation is "Te acuerdas de la chica de la que te hable?"  Or at least I think that's right lol that'd be embarrassing if that wasn't correct...anyways lol.

And one of these days I will buy the practice book to participate more in the class. 

Like I said, my class starts at 9 so I usually leave at 8 or 7:50 to get there 10 minutes or so early.  Then after my spanish class I head straight home, and normally arrive around 6 or 6:15.  I can't walk very fast because I'm still recovering so that's why I take so long.  Today I have no class because it is some kind of holiday, it's 'semana santa' = holy week, I don't know much about it.  Several of my classes are in English. 

I don't know what elseeeee. 
Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment