Friday, December 13, 2013

Graduation Day

Yesterday was my last day of school.  I didn't really feel sad at all.  I enjoyed parts of my time there, I guess.  I enjoyed the students and getting to know my classmates and stuff...but that's about it hahaha.  After school, I went with Tami, Eduardo, Alfredo, and Solange (some classmates) to a tattoo and piercing parlor because Solange wanted to get her lip pierced.  However, she found out that she needed to have her mom with her to get a lip piercing because she's a minor.  So she got her ear pierced instead.  It looked quite painful (it was a cartilage part, on the inside of the ear basically) but she insisted that it wasn't too bad.  Then we took a bus back to the school and went our separate ways from there.  My cough started bothering me a bit on the bus, so I went home and plopped myself down on the couch to rest. 

I didn't cough terribly last night, due to the wonderful relief of some cough syrup my host mom picked up, and also have been using that rub stuff that you put on your chest or under your nose and it smells lovely and makes me feel calm hahaha. 

I woke up at 9:30 today to use the bathroom, the bathroom was occupied, so I went back to bed and slept until 12.  My host mom just finished ironing my 'graduation robes'.  They're dark blue and super ugly (and strangely short, they go mid-shin on me) and apparently I have to wear my school uniform underneath them for the graduation ceremony. 

And now I'm going to distract myself with Netflix and possibly have lunch, before I have to start getting ready for my graduation.  Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment