Sunday, December 1, 2013

Holy Bananas It's December

Well, I woke up this morning, opened up my laptop, and pretty much went into cardiac arrest when I saw that the date was December 1st.  Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but still, I was shocked to see that it was actually December 1st.  I can't believe it's December.  I ARRIVED IN PERU MORE THAN 4 MONTHS AGO.  More. Than. 4. Months.  Holy Bananas.  That means that I am more than a third of the way through my exchange...and that is insane.

I'm not sure if December will be a hard month for me or not...while I have a lot of amazing things coming up this month to look forward to--
  • Prom
  • Graduation
  • Beginning of summer vacation
  • No school (that's an obvious plus)
--I also will be missing a traditional, chilly, snowy Christmas in Wisconsin...but Christmas will be waiting for me when I get back, so I can't be too upset about missing it. 

Anyways, today, I got up at 12, did pretty much nothing for most of the day, watched some TV at a friend's house and then went to McDonald's.  For those that are wondering, the Chicken McNuggets are pretty much the same here as they are in the United States hahaha. 

And tomorrow I have school.  Bleh.

Okay, byeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment